    For the time being I only have the master lists online.
    I will be breaking them down so that you don't have to waste time

    In the future, I will be adding a ton more information.
    richard, Jan 6, 2008

  2. richard wrote:

    > http://oldies.littleworldofours.com/oldies1.html
    >
    > For the time being I only have the master lists online. I will be
    > breaking them down so that you don't have to waste time loading the
    > full page or if you want to look within a smaller range.
    >
    > In the future, I will be adding a ton more information.

    Hire a designer while you're taking a break.

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 6, 2008

  3. richard

    rf Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    > http://oldies.littleworldofours.com/oldies1.html

    What exactly does it do?

    > For the time being I only have the master lists online.
    > I will be breaking them down so that you don't have to waste time

    You still lack a doctype, thus putting the browsers in quirks mode.

    Don't you read the stuff that people post to your threads?

    --
    Richard.
    rf, Jan 7, 2008
  4. richard

    FFMG Guest

    richard;111997 Wrote:
    > http://oldies.littleworldofours.com/oldies1.html
    >
    > For the time being I only have the master lists online.
    > I will be breaking them down so that you don't have to waste time
    >
    > In the future, I will be adding a ton more information.

    quite a list indeed,
    But the site itself is not very well designed, (or to put it another
    way, it is ugly).

    As others have said, apart for a list of songs, what is it for?

    FFMG

    --

    'webmaster forum' (http://www.httppoint.com) | 'Free Blogs'
    (http://www.journalhome.com/) | 'webmaster Directory'