at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse

manish pendse

Hi,

We are consuming a web service which calls a SAP RFC. The web service
is windows authenticated and only a single user can access this web
service. The SAP team has some mapping at their end that maps the
windows user with a SAP user.

We get the following error while connecting the web service.

Connect to message server failed Connect_PM
MSHOST=SAPTST00,
R3NAME=MST,
GROUP=Operations
LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host ERROR hostname 'SAPTST00'
unknown
TIME Sat Aug 20 06:00:13 2005
RELEASE 620
COMPONENT NI (network interface)
VERSION 36 RC -2
MODULE ninti.c
LINE 385
DETAIL NiPHostToAddr
SYSTEM CALL gethostbyname
COUNTER 1
at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
asyncCall) at
methodName, Object[] parameters)
at
Microsoft.OEM.SAP.RRM.RRMRFCWebService.Service.Z_V_Osw_R_Create_Obi_Orders(String
username, String password, ZCONDITION_IN_2[] Order_Conditions_In_In,
ZHEADER_IN_2[] Order_Header_In_In, ZITEM_IN_2[] Order_Item_In_In,
ZORD_HDR_OUT[] Out_Ord_Hdr_In, ZORD_DET_OUT[] Out_Ord_It_In)
at Microsoft.OEM.SAP.RRM.RRMRFC.ExportDataToSAP(String sInterfaceType)

at Microsoft.OEM.SAP.RRM.RRMRFC.LoadOutboundReport(DataRow RFCJob)
at Microsoft.OEM.SAP.RRM.RRMRFC.ProcessReports()

We have written a windows service, which runs under the user
credentials that have access to the web service. We have successfully
used this technique sometime back for some other RFC. We are not sure
where we are failing as far as consuming this web service is concerned.
Any suggesstions from anybody out there?