ATL Composite control

Shakin Aleksey

Hello, All!

I am trying to create a SUBJ (my first one) and encountered
a stupid, at the first glance, problem.
On my composite control I have a couple of edit controls,
a couple of radio buttons and a button, in whose On_Click
event I want to access values of above controls.
I tried to add control variable for these controls, but
I could not, in the Variable Wizard the corresponding
items are just inactive.
So, my question is - how can I access my control' values in ATL?

May be it is not the best news group for the question,
then, please, point to the right place.

Thank you!

Victor Bazarov

I am trying to create a SUBJ (my first one) and encountered
a stupid, at the first glance, problem.
On my composite control I have a couple of edit controls,
a couple of radio buttons and a button, in whose On_Click
event I want to access values of above controls.
I tried to add control variable for these controls, but
I could not, in the Variable Wizard the corresponding
items are just inactive.
So, my question is - how can I access my control' values in ATL?

May be it is not the best news group for the question,
then, please, point to the right place.

"Not the best" is putting it mildly. Your question is not a C++
language question and as such just doesn't belong to this newsgroup *at
all*, sorry. A better place to ask would be online forums on
'msdn.microsoft.com'.

Good luck!