atl oledb from console

Discussion in 'C++' started by alex, May 26, 2004.

  1. alex

    alex Guest

    i've created a console app that retreives data from sql server based on this
    howto:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198486&Product=sql

    my problem is I need to execute a sql script containing several sql
    statements to get the rowset not a single select as the example shows. How
    do I execute a batch from within the console?

    alex, May 26, 2004

  2. "alex" <> wrote in message
    > i've created a console app that retreives data from sql server based on

    this
    > howto:
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198486&Product=sql
    >
    > my problem is I need to execute a sql script containing several sql
    > statements to get the rowset not a single select as the example shows. How
    > do I execute a batch from within the console?

    What make you think this is an appropriate question for a C++ language
    group?

    Please read this groups welcome message for information on this group and
    suggestions as to where you question might be more appropriate.

    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    john

    John Harrison, May 26, 2004

  3. alex

    alex Guest

    i thought someone might know the answer, i guess i was wrong =(.

    alex, May 26, 2004
  4. alex

    alex Guest

    what makes you think your useless reply is appropriate for this group?

    alex, May 27, 2004
  5. "alex" <> wrote in message
    > what makes you think your useless reply is appropriate for this group?

    I directed you to this groups welcome message, where there is a description
    of this groups purpose and a list of groups that might be more appropriate
    for your question. What's useless about that? Would you have preferred to
    have your question ignored?

    Don't worry, it's nothing personal.

    john

    John Harrison, May 27, 2004