atl oledb from console

John Harrison

alex said:
i've created a console app that retreives data from sql server based on this
howto:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198486&Product=sql

my problem is I need to execute a sql script containing several sql
statements to get the rowset not a single select as the example shows. How
do I execute a batch from within the console?

What make you think this is an appropriate question for a C++ language
group?

Please read this groups welcome message for information on this group and
suggestions as to where you question might be more appropriate.

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

john

John Harrison

alex said:
what makes you think your useless reply is appropriate for this group?

I directed you to this groups welcome message, where there is a description
of this groups purpose and a list of groups that might be more appropriate
for your question. What's useless about that? Would you have preferred to
have your question ignored?

Don't worry, it's nothing personal.

john

alex