ATL Web service (client)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by philip89@canada.com, Mar 20, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi There,

    We have a working web service that is deployed on CFMX 6.1. Our Dev
    Server has CFMX 7.0 and the client that interacts with the webservice
    now returns an error. Nothing has been changed. I compared the two WSDL
    files and they have quote a few differences.

    for example:
    in CFMX 6.1 was
    soapenc:xsd:string
    soapenc:double

    and in CFMX 7.0 is
    xsd:string
    xsd:double

    The client program is a Visual studio 2003 C++ ATL program. When I add
    the new webservice to my project using Add Web Reference the sproxy
    compiler complains with the following error:
    error SDL1000 : not enough storage is available to complete this
    operation.

    I can use the webservice in a Delphi project just fine but not the C++.

    We want to start using CFMX 7, but we can't if it breaks our existing
    web service code or makes it unusable.

    Thanks in advanced
    Philip

    , Mar 20, 2006