ATL Web service (client)

philip89

Hi There,

We have a working web service that is deployed on CFMX 6.1. Our Dev
Server has CFMX 7.0 and the client that interacts with the webservice
now returns an error. Nothing has been changed. I compared the two WSDL
files and they have quote a few differences.

for example:
in CFMX 6.1 was
soapenc:xsd:string
soapenc:double

and in CFMX 7.0 is
xsd:string
xsd:double

The client program is a Visual studio 2003 C++ ATL program. When I add
the new webservice to my project using Add Web Reference the sproxy
compiler complains with the following error:
error SDL1000 : not enough storage is available to complete this
operation.

I can use the webservice in a Delphi project just fine but not the C++.

We want to start using CFMX 7, but we can't if it breaks our existing
web service code or makes it unusable.

Thanks in advanced
Philip