ATLAS and controls emitting Javascript

julia.hayward

Hi all,

I have a custom control which emits a bit of Javascript into its page
as part of its Render() method; this is then executed by the browser as
soon as the page is loaded. This all works fine in ASP.NET.

However, when the control is in an Atlas UpdatePanel, when the panel
update is triggered the control emits the Javascript, but it's not
executed.

Any ideas if this is a simple fix, or do I need to make the control
render something different? (Bear with me, it will take a while to slim
it down to an example I can post!)

Best wishes,
Julia