Atlas (DragDrop - on different Drop Zones)

Ram Patel

Hi,

this is regarding asp.net Atlas DragDrop problem.

1. in atlas DrapDrop section , we define drop Zones and draggable items.

lets say we have two drop zones : Zone1 , Zone2

In Zone1 Draggable items are : item1 , item2
In Zone2 Draggable items are : item3 , item4

now , if i move item1 to position of item2 , item2 moves to position of
item1 and item1 is dropped on position of item2.

but, if i move item1 to position of item3 , item3 doesn't move to
position of item1 , instead item1 is only added to zone2 .

My problem is : i want item3 should move to position of item1 in Zone1 .
item1 and item3 should replace their positions .

in Atlas , two different DropZone items do not replace their positions,
i want them to replace their positions.

anybody has solution to this , please reply with code .

thanks.

regards ,
Ram

Varangian

interesting question but don't know how to reply.. this I wish someone
answers this thread