Atlas, JavaScript and PostBack

Ronde

Hi all,

I am in a such situation that requires before Atlas do the
Partical/Atlas postback, a Client-Side JavaScript has to be executed
first, once the JavaScript execute successfully, the Partical/Atlas
postback should be fired.

I try to do like this in code behind,

string test = GetPostBackEventReference(_buttonSubmit);
_buttonSubmit.Attributes.Add("onclick", "SomeJavaScript(this);
__doPostBack('_buttonSubmit', '');");
}

but it is not working as I expected. Any idea?

Thanks a lot.

Ronde

Guest

You'd probably have better luck on the atlas newsgroups atlas.asp.net Looks
the same as what I'd try though. Next I'd try making an atlas control and
using the atlas click event to call the javascript.

Good Luck
DWS