Atlas Or Not ..

hangar18

Hi,
We have a web page with a javascript menu on the left hand side. On
click of the javascript menu, we want some content to be displayed but
without the whole page getting refreshed. We are using master pages
with the menu in the master page. Using frames is one alternative but
we are not game for that due to UI limitations. Will Atlas solve my
issue? And if so can some one please let me know how? Any other
solution is also most welcome.
Thanks and Regards,
Soni

Brock Allen

Atlas is a mechanism to request data from the server. Sounds like all you
need is some javascript to dynamically hide/show sections of your page (probabaly
using stylesheets).

Guest

Done this myself using Atlas. Easy enough - just use the UpdatePanel control.

Anyone know when Atlas is out of Beta?

Joe King