atlas profile calling page onload??

sonic

i just noticed that my page onload is called 2nd time by what appears
to be atlas profile service.
i am using client side atlas profile, but i am not sure what it is
calling my page onload and appends the following to query string
(without key):
Request.QueryString["Updated"]
"08/23/2006
14:24:32.463,08/23/ScriptServices/Microsoft/Web/Services/Standard/ProfileWebService.asmx?mn=GetProfile"

keeping in mind that "Updated" is my query string varialble, this
breaks my logic since it is not prepended by &.

what is casing this callback, and why is "IsCallBack" false ? i need to
know if this page load is happening as a callback and prevent my page
onload logic from running.