[ATLAS] Unknown error ON Update Panel + Repeater with LinkButton

Henrique

Hi!

I'm having some problems when combining these elements. :(

I have a Repeater with a collumn full of LinkButtons inside an UpdatePanel.

I handle the ItemCommand event of the repeater to fire a desired action, but
when I click on any LinkButton, it returns a javascript alert-like message
saying "Unknown error".

Someone can help me?

Thanks in advance,

Henrique

Henrique

Ok...

I have found the solution...

Follow the steps:

1> Remove all response.write statements with registerclientscriptblock.
2> Remove or correct all unformatted html, javascript.
3> Put javascript functions in cdata tags.
4> If any css, js files are included check their syntax with fiddler tool.
5> You can also use some scripts to handle atlas errors
More in http://forums.asp.net/thread/1395391.aspx