Atlas Update Panel stucked

omer.mush

Hi,
I am using ASP.Net 2.0 along with C# and Atlas. I have some image
panels alongwith asp:panel controls. I am using image panels as tabs,
when user clicks a specific portion of the image, I change the tab
image and accordingly set a panel.
Now, these panels have buttons and all, ajax is working fine with them.
But only when I click on the image panel, sometimes it get stucked, it
keeps on showing me the Progress template (which is simple text
results. The page just stucked there. And I can't do anything except to
refresh the page.
Any idea whats going on here ?

regards,
Omer

Omer

I've got the reason. I am using a custom control, when page opens for
the first time, that control is present in the visible panel. when we
switch tab, control is present in the new tab. So this control was
initially invisible, so it didn't render on the page load. Now Atlas
seems to have some kind of issu with that. If a simply put an instance
of that control in my first, evrything works perfectly fine. and I ahve
no ieda how to fix it. I just don't need this control on the first tab.

Omer

Sorry , agian I made a mistake. When page opens the control is NOT
present in the first Tab.