ATLAS update panel

Guest

I am using an atlas UpdatePanel on an asp.net page and it was working well.

I then visited the same page with a querystring value attached to the end of
the page url and the updates no longer work.

When I click the links that should trigger a postback nothing happens.

I looked for a place to post an the asp.ATLAS.net site but was hoping to get
some guidance here.

Thank You,

-Nate

Guest

I figured this out a while ago but wanted to post in case anybody else runs
into this problem.

Solution:

Get rid of the PostBackUrl property of the Button control - I replaced the
button altogether with a HyperLink server control.