    button.

    Thanking you in anticipation.

    , Jul 14, 2007

  2. Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 14 Jul 2007 08:09:14 GMT
    scribed:

    > Hi all,
    > I have a problem with maintaining data without refreshing manually in
    > my system. I have a system which carries data across several pages.
    > But if a user wants to go back to the previous pages, he is asked to
    > refresh at each stage, which is inconvenience. I want to be able to
    > maintain the data without refreshing when a user presses a back
    > button.
    >
    > Thanking you in anticipation.

    Refreshing what, post data?

    Welcoming you in jubilation.

    --
    Neredbojias
    A self-made man who worships his creator

    Neredbojias, Jul 14, 2007

  3. FileGod Guest

    Maybe this will help but you may want to change the refresh rate...
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT=900>

    FileGod, Aug 20, 2007