Atomic Clock - Applet

Ravi Sandhu

Hope someone can help

I want to put an applet on my web site, which tells the time, just as
accurately as the atomic clock, and updates itself accordingly

Where can I get such an applet?

KC Wong

Hope someone can help
I want to put an applet on my web site, which tells the time, just as
accurately as the atomic clock, and updates itself accordingly

How about doing a Google search first? www.google.com

Search terms: "Free Time Server".
First result: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/atomic-clock/

A freeware that auto-sync a windows machine's time. Then you can use the
applet to fetch time from the server. (I assume you own the server)

But ask yourself: How accurate do you want? Because it also takes an unknown
period of time for your applet to fetch time from server!

Where can I get such an applet?

Please also note: These newsgroups are the place for people to learn... not
asking for free software. If the required software is already available as
freeware or open-source, you should search for them (www.Google.com,
www.sourceforge.net, www.freshmeat.net etc.). If not, you either learn how
to write them... or pay for them.

nos

So you want something that is more accurate than a nanosecond?
It takes more than a nanosecond to update an applet.