Attach error

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by cain, Dec 3, 2003.

  1. cain

    cain Guest

    Hi,

    I'm new to ASP so bare with me here.

    I just coded a page and I'm getting an error on line 3, which is the
    attach line. According to the references I have, this is the correct
    way to do it. Am I missing something? Let me know what you think.

    Here's the code:

    <%
    set ObjMail = CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")
    objMail.AttachFile "c:\test.txt"
    objMail.Send "", "", "Test
    Message 021203c", "Test with attachment"
    Set ObjMail = Nothing
    %>
    <title>Mail Send Page/</title>
    This page will send mail to an email address

    TIA
    Mike
    cain, Dec 3, 2003

  2. cain

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 23:43:18 -0800, cain <> wrote:

    >I'm new to ASP so bare with me here.

    Okay, my shirt's off...

    >I just coded a page and I'm getting an error on line 3, which is the
    >attach line. According to the references I have, this is the correct
    >way to do it. Am I missing something? Let me know what you think.
    >Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    First suggestion - Post the error. :)

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Dec 3, 2003

  3. cain

    cain Guest

    I guess that would make sense huh? What was I thinking? I'll gather
    the error up again and repost. Sorry about that.
    cain, Dec 4, 2003