    with a variable - but how do you build a form that allows user go out and
    browse for a file? Then loads the path into a form?
    Jess
    Jess, Aug 24, 2006

  2. Jess

    Steven Burn Guest

    You need to upload the file to your server first.

    As for allowing the user to do it ....

    <input type="file" name="flFile">

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Aug 24, 2006

  3. Jess

    Jess Guest

    Do you need something like aspUpload to upload it to the server first?

    Jess, Aug 24, 2006
  4. Jess

    Steven Burn Guest

    http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2189

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Aug 24, 2006
  5. Jess

    Jess Guest

    Any other links? That one's been down for awhile.

    Thanks for the help.
    Jess

    Jess, Aug 24, 2006
  6. Jess