Attach file to Page for Emailing

Jess

I'm trying to build a page that the user can attach a file/s to and email
them thru a form. I see plenty of info on how to actually code it to send
with a variable - but how do you build a form that allows user go out and
browse for a file? Then loads the path into a form?
Jess

Steven Burn

You need to upload the file to your server first.

As for allowing the user to do it ....

<input type="file" name="flFile">

--
Regards