attach flag to email msg from asp.net page

Guest

I am trying to accomplish sending a reminder to a clients computer. I would
like to either send an appointment using the Outlook com which I keep getting
object not found error when it gets to the namespace line
or another option is to use the flag feature with an email. I can not find
the syntax for the flag object. It is not available through system.web.mail

Everything I see out there seems to refer to the a window app for the
outlook appointment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Guest

Found the syntax for the message flag, but still need help to make a reminder
pop-up on the clients pc after they recieve message.

syntax for message flag

Dim mymsg As New MailMessage

mymsg.To = "(e-mail address removed)"

mymsg.To = "(e-mail address removed)"

mymsg.From = "(e-mail address removed)"

mymsg.Subject = "test headers"

mymsg.Priority = MailPriority.High

mymsg.Headers.Add("Reply-By", "10/27/2004 10:18")

mymsg.Headers.Add("X-Message-Flag", "Follow up")

mymsg.Body = "test"

SmtpMail.Send(mymsg)