    outlook appointment.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVyZWsgTQ==?=, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Found the syntax for the message flag, but still need help to make a reminder
    pop-up on the clients pc after they recieve message.

    syntax for message flag

    Dim mymsg As New MailMessage

    mymsg.To = ""

    mymsg.To = ""

    mymsg.From = ""

    mymsg.Subject = "test headers"

    mymsg.Priority = MailPriority.High

    mymsg.Headers.Add("Reply-By", "10/27/2004 10:18")

    mymsg.Headers.Add("X-Message-Flag", "Follow up")

    mymsg.Body = "test"

    SmtpMail.Send(mymsg)

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVyZWsgTQ==?=, Oct 27, 2004