attach javascript to web control

rodchar

hey all,
is it possible to wire up a javascript function to a web control thru
javascript?

thanks,
rodchar

rodchar

well i'm dynamically generating my web controls on a page. so what ever table
comes in as the datasource the application will generate the webcontrols for
the fields (no controls exist on the designer).

my problem is well what if i want to attach javascript events to a
particular webcontrol what would we the best way to handle that?

Registered User

well i'm dynamically generating my web controls on a page. so what ever table
comes in as the datasource the application will generate the webcontrols for
the fields (no controls exist on the designer).

my problem is well what if i want to attach javascript events to a
particular webcontrol what would we the best way to handle that?
When the controls load they can dynamically write their own
javascripts and associate client-side events with those methods. Look
at the Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock method.

regards
A.G.