Attaching thumbnail to a windows folder

tryingtopickanamesucks

Hi - I've been searching many a usegroup but I haven't come across this
yet. I can figure out how to create a thumbnail via a couple different
modules, but is it possible in Perl to attach it to a directory or file
in Windows (so you can see the picture when viewing as thumbnails in
Explorer)?

This might be so simple I'm just missing it...thanks!

Eric Bohlman

Hi - I've been searching many a usegroup but I haven't come across this
yet. I can figure out how to create a thumbnail via a couple different
modules, but is it possible in Perl to attach it to a directory or file
in Windows (so you can see the picture when viewing as thumbnails in
Explorer)?

This might be so simple I'm just missing it...thanks!

Go over to search.cpan.org and look at the various Win32::* modules to see
if there's one that can do it.