Attachment using web sevices

ramesh

Hi All,

I am making a smart client in .NET C#. The client is consuming a we
service which uses attachments for sending and recieving data. I used
Web Services Enhancements (WSE) 2.0 for implmenting the same. But the
problem is that WSE is not supported by Win 98 and my client has to
support Win 98. I have tried by copying Microsoft.Web.Services2.dll to
application folder and this works!! But again that is against microsoft
distribution law for WSE.

Could any one guide me how to get out of this problem or another way of
sending and revieving attachments using .NET web services.

Ramesh