    --

    Regards,

    Diego F.

    Diego F., May 16, 2005

  2. You've actually got two problems here: Getting the file to the client
    computer and launching outlook with it attached.

    In a nutshell, without writing an activeX control that installs on the
    client computer (requiring special security privledges) there is no way to
    accomplish it.

    If a web page was allowed to do what you describe without special security
    rights there would be web pages all over the internet that upon visiting the
    page would hijack you into sending spam.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGFsYm90?=, May 16, 2005

  3. Diego F.

    Diego F. Guest

    I understand the security problems, but as the mail client is Outlook and
    you can write contacts, appointments, etc, maybe I can do what I need also.

    Regards,

    Diego F.

    mensaje news:...

    Diego F., May 16, 2005