Attend Microsoft TechEd India 2009 - Get Free Certificates

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by kavitha.dotnet@live.com, Apr 28, 2009.

  1. Guest

    It is the largest congregation of technologists in India and is
    expected to see huge participation from developer community in India.
    It offers excellent networking opportunities for professionals.

    Steve Ballmer will deliver the keynote at Microsoft Tech-ed India 2009
    Conference in Hyderabad. There will be announcements related to
    Windows 7, Silverlight 3, Microsoft Surface Computer, Tata Nano, IPL,
    etc. and Microsoft will also provide free certification to all onsite
    attendees.

    What: Microsoft Tech-ed India 2009
    Where: Hyderabad
    When: May 13-15, 2009
    Register: http://www.microsoft.com/india/teched2009

    As a Microsoft enthusiast, I am spreading the words of this event. Can
    you please pass this information to all the members in the group so
    that they are benefited.

    You can download Tech Ed badges from http://tinyurl.com/df48vs which
    can be put on blog sidebars.

    I would appreciate if you could spread the words to all group members.

    Thanks,

    , Apr 28, 2009