Attend Microsoft TechEd India 2009 - Get Free Certificates

kavitha.dotnet

It is the largest congregation of technologists in India and is
expected to see huge participation from developer community in India.
It offers excellent networking opportunities for professionals.

Steve Ballmer will deliver the keynote at Microsoft Tech-ed India 2009
Conference in Hyderabad. There will be announcements related to
Windows 7, Silverlight 3, Microsoft Surface Computer, Tata Nano, IPL,
etc. and Microsoft will also provide free certification to all onsite
attendees.

What: Microsoft Tech-ed India 2009
Where: Hyderabad
When: May 13-15, 2009
Register: http://www.microsoft.com/india/teched2009

As a Microsoft enthusiast, I am spreading the words of this event. Can
you please pass this information to all the members in the group so
that they are benefited.

You can download Tech Ed badges from http://tinyurl.com/df48vs which
can be put on blog sidebars.

I would appreciate if you could spread the words to all group members.

Thanks,