Attention all cloud computing professionals in Bangalore

cloud summit

Hi,

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on May 14th.

I guess it will add a great value to all the Cloud Computing
professionals in the Cloud domain.

Speakers Citrix, VMware India , Amazon Web Services are speaking. I
believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See
the tracks below).

The Conference starts at 8.30 AM. The Venue is Nimhans Convention
Center, Near Dairy Circle, Bangalore.

You can register over here for the Conference organizers will call you
back to confirm. When I called, they had 50 more seats left.
http://www.siliconindia.com/events-...ng-summit-Bangalore-CloudSummitBANGALORE.html

There will be a nominal registration fee of Rs.500 which provides
access to these exciting sessions, lunch and other refreshments.

Track A: Cloud Apps

An introduction into the development of Cloud Apps
App Testing made simple: Quality assurance of Cloud Apps.
Building Powerful Web Applications in the AWS Cloud
Building, Deploying, and Managing Windows Azure Applications
Building Enterprise Applications on Google's Cloud Platform
API Virtualization
Running Your Java EE Applications in the Cloud
Building Scalable Applications in the Cloud
Monetizing your app & Business Payments on the Cloud

Track B: Cloud Infrastructure
Architecting the Cloud: How EAs should think about Cloud Computing
Deploying and Managing an On-premise IaaS Cloud
Open Source Toolchains to Manage Cloud Infrastructure
Transforming the Enterprise into a Cloud Through VM Provisioning
Cloud Networking: Turning Security Upside Down
Business-Critical Security and Compliance in the Cloud
Using Single Sign-On to Access Cloud-based Services
Identity and Access Control in the Cloud
Cloud High Availability (HA) Config Using Cloud Load Balancers

Thanks