Attention all cloud computing professionals in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Java' started by cloud summit, May 10, 2011.

  1. cloud summit

    cloud summit Guest

    Hi,

    I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on May 14th.

    I guess it will add a great value to all the Cloud Computing
    professionals in the Cloud domain.

    Speakers Citrix, VMware India , Amazon Web Services are speaking. I
    believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See
    the tracks below).

    The Conference starts at 8.30 AM. The Venue is Nimhans Convention
    Center, Near Dairy Circle, Bangalore.

    You can register over here for the Conference organizers will call you
    back to confirm. When I called, they had 50 more seats left.
    http://www.siliconindia.com/events-...ng-summit-Bangalore-CloudSummitBANGALORE.html

    There will be a nominal registration fee of Rs.500 which provides
    access to these exciting sessions, lunch and other refreshments.

    Track A: Cloud Apps

    An introduction into the development of Cloud Apps
    App Testing made simple: Quality assurance of Cloud Apps.
    Building Powerful Web Applications in the AWS Cloud
    Building, Deploying, and Managing Windows Azure Applications
    Building Enterprise Applications on Google's Cloud Platform
    API Virtualization
    Running Your Java EE Applications in the Cloud
    Building Scalable Applications in the Cloud
    Monetizing your app & Business Payments on the Cloud

    Track B: Cloud Infrastructure
    Architecting the Cloud: How EAs should think about Cloud Computing
    Deploying and Managing an On-premise IaaS Cloud
    Open Source Toolchains to Manage Cloud Infrastructure
    Transforming the Enterprise into a Cloud Through VM Provisioning
    Cloud Networking: Turning Security Upside Down
    Business-Critical Security and Compliance in the Cloud
    Using Single Sign-On to Access Cloud-based Services
    Identity and Access Control in the Cloud
    Cloud High Availability (HA) Config Using Cloud Load Balancers

    Thanks

    cloud summit, May 10, 2011