ATTENTION: - Excellent Developer Looking For Contract, C/C++/C#-Java-Perl-Unix-Win-OO/UML-RDBMS

Discussion in 'C++' started by sdev@bluewin.ch, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. Guest

    NONE
    I am a highly qualified consultant looking for a contract mission or a

    turn-key project in the following domains:

    - Software development using C/C++/C#, Java, and Perl

    - UML-OO Anlysis and Design

    - RDBMS/SQL Modelling and Implementation (Oracle, DB2, Informix, Sybase, InterBase)

    - Unix/Linux based system architecture and cross-platform development

    - Unix to/from Windows XP/NT system ports.

    - IT Audits.

    With kind regards.
    , Jul 15, 2003

    wrote in message news:<>...
    > NONE
    > I am a highly qualified consultant looking for a contract mission or a

    So you thought you'd spam a language news group and piss off anybody
    who might possibly hire you? Smart!
    Socks
    , Jul 15, 2003

  3. wrote:
    > NONE
    > I am a highly qualified consultant looking for a contract mission or a
    >
    > turn-key project in the following domains:
    >

    > - Software development using C/C++/C#, Java, and Perl
    >
    > - UML-OO Anlysis and Design
    >
    > - RDBMS/SQL Modelling and Implementation (Oracle, DB2, Informix, Sybase, InterBase)
    >
    > - Unix/Linux based system architecture and cross-platform development
    >
    > - Unix to/from Windows XP/NT system ports.
    >
    > - IT Audits.
    >

    > With kind regards.

    If you ever read the newsgroups:
    1. Read the FAQs and welcome.txt below.
    2. You would have better luck using a jobs website:
    http://www.hotjobs.com
    http://www.monster.com
    http://www.dice.com
    and so on.

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq:
    Other sites:
    Thomas Matthews, Jul 15, 2003
  4. Ashish Guest

    <> wrote in message news:...

    > NONE
    > I am a highly qualified consultant looking for a contract mission or a
    > turn-key project in the following domains:
    >

    > - Software development using C/C++/C#, Java, and Perl
    > - UML-OO Anlysis and Design
    > - RDBMS/SQL Modelling and Implementation (Oracle, DB2, Informix, Sybase,

    InterBase)
    > - Unix/Linux based system architecture and cross-platform development
    > - Unix to/from Windows XP/NT system ports.
    > - IT Audits.

    Great! I am hiring you on behalf of all the newbies here. Just do their
    homeworks and we'll pay you at the end of each month (depending on the
    teachers satisfaction)

    --
    -Ashish
    Hi! I'm a shareware signature! Send $5 if you use me, send $10 for manual!
    Ashish, Jul 16, 2003