Attention Please. It's about the 1st Sport Competition In the World.(Olympic)

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by saifullah, Aug 19, 2008.

  1. saifullah

    saifullah Guest

    Did you know which country get the first place?

    Did you know the latest Olympic info?
    Or
    Seeing some of the image there
    or
    watching some video about it.

    But, To do all that, you need to go to many diffrent website to watch
    each of the picture, video or getting the info

    But, Don't worry, I can help you. Yesterday, I found this great
    website.

    You can watch the video, picture or getting some info about it in a
    single website.

    Just go to http://olympiconline2008.tk/ to checked out

    Remember http://olympiconline2008.tk/ or you will be left behind.

    sincerly