ATTN: Lawyers prosecuters media and programmers (I need HELP!)

stop.carl.now

A guy named Carl is harassing me on a google groups thread

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.consumers/browse_thread/thread/632bbfcdfc76c4ab#

I am looking for private detectives to find him.
I am looking for lawyers to sue him.
I am looking for people on google groups to come to my moral defense.
I am looking for a psychiatrist to help me with my medications.
I am looking for programmers and developers to help me make a site
about my harassment by Carl
I want this posted on digg, slashdot and everything. BBC CNN MSNBC go.
Dateline NBC

Thank you ahead of time, So much,

Logan Cuurwitz
(e-mail address removed) - please contact me!
P.S. Mirror on craigslist

ajtrichards

A guy named Carl is harassing me on a google groups thread

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.consumers/browse_thread/thread/63...

I am looking for private detectives to find him.
I am looking for lawyers to sue him.
I am looking for people on google groups to come to my moral defense.
I am looking for a psychiatrist to help me with my medications.
I am looking for programmers and developers to help me make a site
about my harassment by Carl
I want this posted on digg, slashdot and everything. BBC CNN MSNBC go.
Dateline NBC

Thank you ahead of time, So much,

Logan Cuurwitz
(e-mail address removed) - please contact me!
P.S. Mirror on craigslist

You could just report the threads to google if you feel your being
harassed. I think the BBC, CNN, MSNBC, etc have more pressing current
affairs to report on (Iraq, Mortgage/Financial Crisis) rather than
someone being harassed on Google Groups.

Regards,
Alex

(e-mail address removed)

Twayne

You need a thicker skin and to learn how to ignore trolls. Your only
real recourse is to take it to your local law enforcement but neither
they nor his newsgroup admin are likely to be very interested.
Learn to ignore.

RedGrittyBrick

Gordon said:
Epic fail

I rather assumed this was "Carl" impersonating Logan in order to
discredit Logan and to trick dupes into sending Logan offensive email.

Maybe I'm being cynical?

(newsgroups untrimmed but followups set to somewhere stupid)

Cosmic programmer

A guy named Carl is harassing me on a google groups thread

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.consumers/browse_thread/thread/632bbfcdfc76c4ab#

I am looking for private detectives to find him.
I am looking for lawyers to sue him.
I am looking for people on google groups to come to my moral defense.
I am looking for a psychiatrist to help me with my medications.
I am looking for programmers and developers to help me make a site
about my harassment by Carl
I want this posted on digg, slashdot and everything. BBC CNN MSNBC go.
Dateline NBC

Thank you ahead of time, So much,

Logan Cuurwitz
(e-mail address removed) - please contact me!
P.S. Mirror on craigslist

Only number four seems to be your genuine need but you didn't include the
relevant newsgroup.