ATTN: Lawyers prosecuters media and programmers (I need HELP!)

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by stop.carl.now@gmail.com, Apr 28, 2008.

  1. Guest

    A guy named Carl is harassing me on a google groups thread

    http://groups.google.com/group/misc.consumers/browse_thread/thread/632bbfcdfc76c4ab#

    I am looking for private detectives to find him.
    I am looking for lawyers to sue him.
    I am looking for people on google groups to come to my moral defense.
    I am looking for a psychiatrist to help me with my medications.
    I am looking for programmers and developers to help me make a site
    about my harassment by Carl
    I want this posted on digg, slashdot and everything. BBC CNN MSNBC go.
    Dateline NBC

    Thank you ahead of time, So much,

    Logan Cuurwitz
    - please contact me!
    P.S. Mirror on craigslist

    , Apr 28, 2008

    On Apr 28, 1:08 pm, wrote:
    > A guy named Carl is harassing me on a google groups thread
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/misc.consumers/browse_thread/thread/63...
    >
    > I am looking for private detectives to find him.
    > I am looking for lawyers to sue him.
    > I am looking for people on google groups to come to my moral defense.
    > I am looking for a psychiatrist to help me with my medications.
    > I am looking for programmers and developers to help me make a site
    > about my harassment by Carl
    > I want this posted on digg, slashdot and everything. BBC CNN MSNBC go.
    > Dateline NBC
    >
    > Thank you ahead of time, So much,
    >
    > Logan Cuurwitz
    > - please contact me!
    > P.S. Mirror on craigslist

    You could just report the threads to google if you feel your being
    harassed. I think the BBC, CNN, MSNBC, etc have more pressing current
    affairs to report on (Iraq, Mortgage/Financial Crisis) rather than
    someone being harassed on Google Groups.

    Regards,
    Alex

    , Apr 28, 2008

  3. Twayne Guest

    Re: Lawyers prosecuters media and programmers (I need HELP!)

    You need a thicker skin and to learn how to ignore trolls. Your only
    real recourse is to take it to your local law enforcement but neither
    they nor his newsgroup admin are likely to be very interested.
    Learn to ignore.

    Twayne, Apr 28, 2008
  4. Gordon Guest

    Gordon, Apr 29, 2008
  5. Gordon wrote:
    > On Apr 28, 1:08 pm, wrote:
    >> A guy named Carl is harassing me on a google groups thread
    >>
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.consumers/browse_thread/thread/63...
    >>
    >> Lots of whining snipped
    >>
    >> Logan Cuurwitz
    >> - please contact me!
    >> P.S. Mirror on craigslist

    > Epic fail

    I rather assumed this was "Carl" impersonating Logan in order to
    discredit Logan and to trick dupes into sending Logan offensive email.

    Maybe I'm being cynical?

    (newsgroups untrimmed but followups set to somewhere stupid)

    --
    RGB

    RedGrittyBrick, Apr 29, 2008
  6. Re: Lawyers prosecuters media and programmers (I need HELP!)

    <> wrote in message
    >A guy named Carl is harassing me on a google groups thread
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/misc.consumers/browse_thread/thread/632bbfcdfc76c4ab#
    >
    > I am looking for private detectives to find him.
    > I am looking for lawyers to sue him.
    > I am looking for people on google groups to come to my moral defense.
    > I am looking for a psychiatrist to help me with my medications.
    > I am looking for programmers and developers to help me make a site
    > about my harassment by Carl
    > I want this posted on digg, slashdot and everything. BBC CNN MSNBC go.
    > Dateline NBC
    >
    > Thank you ahead of time, So much,
    >
    > Logan Cuurwitz
    > - please contact me!
    > P.S. Mirror on craigslist

    Only number four seems to be your genuine need but you didn't include the
    relevant newsgroup.
    --
    When you argue with a fool, chances are he's doing the same

    Cosmic programmer, Apr 29, 2008

    On May 1, 8:49 am, "Carl" <> wrote:
    > comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic

    Ignore Carl. He is a government zio-nazi out to get me because of a
    deal with Stardock/GPGNet

    , May 1, 2008