attribute 'class' not recognised

Uli

Hi

I am looking at ASP.NET Community Starter Kit (VBVS) available from
www.asp.net. The application seems to run, however when I run it in Visual
Studio in debug mode looking at ascx files, it comes up with two types of
errors:

1. The active schema does not support the element 'span'
2. Could not find an attribute 'class' of element 'tr'

The complete application (including SQL Server 2000) and Visual Studio
(2000) is on a desktop machine. The desktop machine uses Windows 2000
Professional.

Is this problem related to the fact that I am not using Windows 2000 Server?
Is there something wrong with my IIS installation?
If not how can I view the contents of my 'active schema'?

Regards
Uli

Uli

Okay I managed to sort this out - must set target schema for page to ie5 to
be able to recognise parameters in html commands.