Attribute namespace info through PSVI. Help!

Nicolas

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to obtain info about an element using PSVI (trying to
resolve allowed children and
attributes for that specific element). I'm using Xerces-C 2.7.0.

I obtain a pointer to the corresponding ComplexTypeInfo object which
describes the element.
Then I get the names and namespaces of the allowed children for that
element by using
ComplextTypeInfo's elementAt(index) method and by obtaining pointers
SchemaElementDecl objects.

I have a problem with the attributes, though:
I get the list of attributes through getAttDefList() method of the
ComplexTypeInfo object.
Then I obtain a SchemaAttDef for each attribute. SchemaAttDef gives the
attribute's name
through its method getFullName(), but I cannot figure out any way of
finding their namespace
(or namespace prefixes...). Am I missing something?

Can someone please help me?

Thank you so much in advance...

Nicolas