Attribute namespace info through PSVI. Help!

Discussion in 'XML' started by Nicolas, Mar 1, 2006.

  1. Nicolas

    Nicolas Guest

    Hi everyone,

    I'm trying to obtain info about an element using PSVI (trying to
    resolve allowed children and
    attributes for that specific element). I'm using Xerces-C 2.7.0.

    I obtain a pointer to the corresponding ComplexTypeInfo object which
    describes the element.
    Then I get the names and namespaces of the allowed children for that
    element by using
    ComplextTypeInfo's elementAt(index) method and by obtaining pointers
    SchemaElementDecl objects.

    I have a problem with the attributes, though:
    I get the list of attributes through getAttDefList() method of the
    ComplexTypeInfo object.
    Then I obtain a SchemaAttDef for each attribute. SchemaAttDef gives the
    attribute's name
    through its method getFullName(), but I cannot figure out any way of
    finding their namespace
    (or namespace prefixes...). Am I missing something?

    Can someone please help me?

    Thank you so much in advance...

    Nicolas

    Nicolas, Mar 1, 2006