AttributeError: cannot find method in module?

Erlend Fuglum

I have tried and tried, but cannot figure out the source of the
following error:

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'menyHMTL'
__doc__ = 'Attribute not found.'
__getitem__ = <bound method AttributeError.__getitem__ of
<exceptions.AttributeError instance at 0x8187984>>
__init__ = <bound method AttributeError.__init__ of
<exceptions.AttributeError instance at 0x8187984>>
__module__ = 'exceptions'
__str__ = <bound method AttributeError.__str__ of
<exceptions.AttributeError instance at 0x8187984>>
args = ("'module' object has no attribute 'menyHMTL'",)

Some more information:
'menyHTML' is a function in a module named 'menymodul' which imports
all fine. There is no other file named menymodul, and no variable
named menymodul - so the naming should not be disturbed.

Importing menymodul and using the function works fine from another
module, just not from this one.

What is it that I am not getting here?
How can this be solved?

Erlend