AttributeError - FM Receiver - Intermediate freq.

noroi

Hi,

I got problems while running Eric Blossom's FM receiver's example codes
from the GNURadio tutorial page; the RF front end reads the signal input
from daughter board, and when the compiler tried to call mothods to set
values for IF and gain, such as set_AGC(), get_output_freq(), etc... it
seems not able to find those methods/ functions... Could someone be kind
enough to give me some pointers for solving such errors?

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "./nuradio.py", line 91, in __init__
IF_freq = rf_front_end.get_output_freq ()
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/gnuradio/usrp.py", line 181,
in __getattr__
return getattr(self._u, name)
AttributeError: 'usrp1_source_c_sptr' object has no attribute
'get_output_freq'

ps. link for the full script is as below:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/doc/exploring-gnuradio.html#fm-receiver

Best,

eric