Atttention XML Product Vendors

Discussion in 'XML' started by MarionEll, Aug 19, 2004.

  1. MarionEll

    MarionEll Guest

    Attention XML Product Vendors! XML 2004 is right around the corner and booth
    space is selling quickly! Reserve your space today, by simply replying to this
    email or by contacting Joy Blake at 910-215-8159.

    XML 2004 is the most sought after event in this industry. This year the event
    will take place November 15-19 at the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington DC.
    Here are just some of the things we are doing to make it the best ever:

    - Media Partnerships. Through our partnerships with InfoWorld,
    WebServices Journal, EContent, Business Wire, The Gilbane Report and more, we
    are expanding our marketing reach to over 500,000 qualified leads.

    - Public Relations. Through a targeted PR effort, we are already
    getting coverage for the event,
    http://gcn.com/vol1_no1/daily-updates/26897-1.html. In addition to coverage,
    we anticipate a large number of media will attend the event. As an exhibitor,
    you can access our press list, both pre-registered and our targeted lists.

    - Exhibit Hours. In an effort to have more uninterrupted time for
    attendees to visit the exhibits, the expo will open on Tuesday November 16th at
    5:30. Attendees will go directly from the last session to the exhibit hall.
    November 17th and 18th there will be at least 1 ½ hours each day where
    attendees can focus just on the expo.

    - Location of Conference Rooms. This year, all conference sessions
    will be held just above the expo floor. Escalators lead directly from the
    sessions onto the expo floor making it easy for attendees to go back and forth
    between sessions and exhibits.

    - Strong Program. The XML 2004 program is packed with speakers from
    leading companies around the world. The reputation of this program not only
    draws strong attendance, but media and analyst attention. The complete program
    can be found: http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/.

    - Late Breaking News and Product Presentations. The deadline for
    submissions is October 4, 2004. Note that confirmed exhibitors will be
    accepted first for product presentation positions! Submission info can be found
    here: http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2004/call.html.

    - Interoperability Demonstrations. There are two types of
    interoperability demonstrations this year; standards organization coordinated
    and group vendor coordinated. For more information contact Tanya Bosse,
    703-443-1717.

    - Lightening Fast Product Demonstration. These are 10-15 minute demos
    of products from different vendors, grouped by product type. Complete details
    are yet to be determined; if you are interested please contact Joy Blake,
    910-215-8159. Priority will be given to exhibitors and sponsors. Note there
    will be A Lightning Product Demo specifically for authoring tools that are made
    available for speakers to create proceedings. Only vendors who make such tools
    available are eligible to take part.
    MarionEll, Aug 19, 2004