Auction website additions

Dave Horoschak

I am looking for some additions to a Perl-based auction script. I need
to set up a system that allows buyers and sellers to e-mail each other
without sharing their contact information. This will include some
mechanism that uses my auction site as a proxy for the messages and a
parser of the e-mail messages to identify any contact information
(telephone number, e-mail address or mailing address) in the body of the
e-mails. E-mails flagged by the parser should be sent to the
administrator for review, to be either sent on to the recipient or denied.

Are there any existing scripts or modules that already address either
the e-mail identification issue or the parsing? That might get me
started on the right track.

Thanks.
- Dave