    analyse the input audio and make a recognition of phrase. I'm pleasure
    if someone can help me.
    Thanks!

    Romulo Carneiro, Nov 14, 2006

  2. Romulo Carneiro

    santosh Guest

    Romulo Carneiro wrote:
    > Hi Folk!
    > I want to do a application in real time to analyse a audio input, but i
    > don't know what first step can i do.
    > I'm going to use a notebook to analyse input audio. Well, my idea is
    > analyse the input audio and make a recognition of phrase. I'm pleasure
    > if someone can help me.
    > Thanks!

    Yes, but not here. Post to groups like rec.audio.pro, rec.audio.misc,
    comp.multimedia, comp.realtime etc.

    santosh, Nov 14, 2006

  3. Thanks, I going to looking into this groups.

    Romulo Carneiro, Nov 14, 2006
  4. Romulo Carneiro wrote:
    > Hi Folk!
    > I want to do a application in real time to analyse a audio input, but i
    > don't know what first step can i do.

    A good first step is to develop a thorough understanding of the Fourier
    Transform, and of the ideas behind the Markov Property. A poor first
    step is to start off with vague requirements like "real time" and "use a
    notebook".

    I strongly suggest you read the HTKBook: http://htk.eng.cam.ac.uk/

    james of tucson, Nov 14, 2006