Audio -- Looking for Help with Using Snack on Windows

v.davis2

Hi all,
I am looking for some non-trivial examples of use of the Snack toolbox [on
Windows]. The documentation seems a bit lacking. One typical example is how
to use the FFT method or the Configure method or the mixer or ..... I have
searched and examined many examples, but so far they just seem to be replays
of the trivial examples given with the package.
Thanks so much! If you have more ideas to share than a simple post here,
please feel free to email me at (e-mail address removed)
Thanks! Vic