    Nithin Guest

    How to do the audio support program in j2me (midp 1.0)....could u give
    a code wise example

    Nithin, Mar 31, 2005

  2. "Nithin" <> ???
    news: ???...
    > How to do the audio support program in j2me (midp 1.0)....could u give
    > a code wise example

    You'd better check the phone-specific extensions provided for J2ME.

    Good luck,
    Vincent Cantin.

    Vincent Cantin, Mar 31, 2005

  3. Nithin wrote:
    > How to do the audio support program in j2me (midp 1.0)....could u give
    > a code wise example

    Since MIDP 1.0 didn't provide audio support you have to either use OEM
    APIs (which aren't portable) or limit yourself to handsets that provided
    the Mobile Media API as well (which were only a few).

    --
    Darryl L. Pierce <>
    Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com

    Darryl Pierce, Apr 1, 2005