audio video streaming communications

Ken Seehart

Hello,

I am looking for a good audio/video conferencing library. Ideally it
should work with wxPython (or have some means of making it work there).

So far my main difficulty in my attempt at searching for such a package
is that there is so much stuff out there on downloading music and videos.

I am not interested in download torrents, etc. I'm just looking video
conferencing, and live video broadcasts, etc.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
- Ken

Paul Sijben

Hi Ken,

I am looking for something similar. I can do the communications myself
but need to be able to select a video feed, capture it and also need to
display it through wxPython.

Trawled the web and even tried to hire coders to create it for me. So
far I have been having no luck.

I did learn that fastaudio is a good way to bluescreen a WinXP box ;-)

Have you found something?

Paul