Authenntication using web services in .net

CoHe4ko

I have written microsoft outlook addin which connects to the server
using web service and calls utils function - "Save document". This
function receives some args and loads file from client to server. I
access web methods directly from client code. there is a problem:
this function which saves docs call function GetActiveUserId which
grabs this id from PageContext.Session. But in my case i have no
session and do not know how to create it. This link doesn't helped -
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bfazk0tb.aspx.
I pass credentials but web service not react and session of course is
not creating.
Thanx for reading it.
Please make some suggestions or give me some code samples of such
actions.