authenticat user

Discussion in 'Java' started by sonu.in, Nov 8, 2010.

  1. sonu.in

    sonu.in

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I am working on one application. It is using j_security_check to authenticat user.

    It is working fine. It authenticat user. I want to display login failure page. For this i am using

    <login-config>
    <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
    <form-login-config>
    <form-login-page>/webpages/login.jsf</form-login-page>
    <form-error-page>/webpages/loginerror.jsf</form-error-page>
    </form-login-config>
    </login-config>

    but loginerror.jsf is not getting displayed. application shows HTTP error 403.

    My question is where should i change to display loginerror.jsf page

    thanks
    sonu.in, Nov 8, 2010