authenticate win32 form client with form based authentication web services

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by kitchai yong via .NET 247, May 13, 2004.

  1. (Type your message here)

    --------------------------------
    From: kitchai yong

    Hi,

    Can you tell me how i authenticate the win32 form client if i am using the form based authentication on the web service ..?

    Thank you.

    Best regards
    Yong

    -----------------------

    <Id>TZdOPNBiA0OttlxM2x2o2w==</Id>
    kitchai yong via .NET 247, May 13, 2004

  2. kitchai yong via .NET 247

    Jan Tielens Guest

    Form based authentication only works with web sites, not web services.

    Are you building a web site or a web service (SOAP)?

    --
    Greetz
    Jan

    Jan Tielens, May 13, 2004