authenticate win32 form client with form based authentication web services

kitchai yong via .NET 247

(Type your message here)

--------------------------------
From: kitchai yong

Hi,

Can you tell me how i authenticate the win32 form client if i am using the form based authentication on the web service ..?

Thank you.

Best regards
Yong

Jan Tielens

Form based authentication only works with web sites, not web services.

Are you building a web site or a web service (SOAP)?

--
Greetz
Jan
kitchai yong via .NET 247 said: