Authenticating users against Windows NT User GROUPS

Jr. BTS dev!

Hello all,
In my web app I want to authenticate users using the Windows NT user
Groups they blong to.
The app will be used internally.
Users will all belong to the same domain
Users are separated by groups
In more details I want to know if the user is administrator, users,
customer service (a windows group i create) and so on.
I tried using Request.LogonUserIdentity.Groups but did not result in
what I want.
So far I can do it at the individual level using
Request.LogonUserIdentity.Name.ToString();
but this only works if i have a limited number of users, not a huge
number.

Please advise

thanks in advance