    managed not to display the default IE prompt for the credentials.

    Thanks in advance,

    Carlos.

    Carlos, Sep 21, 2005

  2. Carlos

    Brock Allen Guest

    If you've configured IIS to allow integrated authentication and if the browser
    is configured to pass those credentials it will work as you're hoping.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Sep 21, 2005

  3. Carlos

    Bruce Barker Guest

    unless the user like me, disables auto authenicate, to prevent password
    hacking. if never safe to willy nilly give a nt/cr to to any site.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Sep 22, 2005