authentication config for debuging asp.net

Thanh-Nhan Le

Hi everybody,
I want to debug my ASP.net website in IIS server 5.1.
Visual Studio 2005 tell me "Unable to start debugging on the web server.
Debugging failed because integrated Windows authentication is not enabled."

I have cheched the configuration of IIS, ASP.net section, authentication
mode is "windows".

What can I do?

Thanks
Nhan