authentication error when using integrated security

martin

Hi

I have ingrated security turned on in IIS and the following element in
web.config

<identity impersonate="true"/>

This configuration works great on my development machine, as soon as I move
this to production then I get the following error.

CryptoAPI cryptographic service provider (CSP) for this implementation could
not be acquired.

None of my code uses this class.
can anybody please advise how to get rid of this error.

many thanks in advance

cheers

martin.

yikyangchai

Hi,

I got the exact the error when i move to production server.
Did u manage to solve this? How u solve it? I am stack on this for months..
..