Authentication in ADAM

Lorenzo Soncini

Hi,
I can use for security authentication the information about user and group
who I have stored in ADAM (Active Directory Application Mode) from my
ASP.NET application?

Thanks and sorry for my english.....

Merry christmas!
Lorenzo Soncini

Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\)

Of course. Mix it with formsauthentication. Authenticate user and password
against LDAP. Use RedirectFromLoginPage() to set the AuthenticationCookie.