Authentication mess

Guest

When we follow the Form Authentication, how can we

a) force to the login page if an intruder types the querystring (for page A)
on the browser address bar directly?

b) after login in, redirect to the requested page (Page A)

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

This functionality comes standard with Forms Authentication. Simply turn on
Forms Authentication and it should work exactly like that.

Guest

Is there a sample piece of code available? I tried all possible options and
it des not work that way.

Guest

I'm sorry to bother you. Do you have a sample c# code.
I downloaded the sample which you told me, and it is giving various errors.