    Is there going to be any problem running both forms and integrated
    authentication off the same IIS server??

    Thanks in advance....

    Paul M, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Paul M

    Dhaval Faria Guest

    in Internal server you will not face any problem with the Windows Integrated
    Security, provided all your machines are running Windows which is based on
    NT.

    and for public, you will face problem, because you will not be having
    account of all the users accessing your site on your server, and also it is
    not necessary that the user who visits your web site is using Windows as a
    Operating System, there can be a visitors using Linux Operating System and
    also browser capablities are there, IE 4.0+ supports Windows Integrated
    Secuity, so user require to have IE 4.0+

    So better to go with Basic Authentication, SSL or Form based Authentication
    if publically and internally both the sites are same, and if you are not
    having problem with the Windows thing.

    --
    Dhaval Faria
    Founder, Programmer