authentication problem...

RAB

Hello,

I have rented an asp.net hosting site on Godaddy.com. The site has a
URL which for the sake of this question, I will call
http://www.mysite.com. I created a directory which I will call
'NewDirectory' and designated it as a root directory. I have forwarded
another Domain name to this directory which I will call
http://www.MyNewDomainName.com. (mask domain has been set). I have 4
files under 'NewDirectory' login.aspx, page1.aspx, default.aspx and
web.config

My question is when I try to open
http://www.mysite.com/NewDirectory/page1.aspx I am directed to the
login page and can login appropriately and am sent to page1.aspx.
However, when I try to point my browser to
http://www.MyNewDomainName.com/page1.aspx I am directed to the login
page also. However, when I put in the appropriate username and
password I am not redirected to page1.aspx. I stay on the login page.
Does anyone know why this may be happening?

Thanks,
RABMissouri

RAB

Common Guys...did I stump all the masters?? Certainly not!

I am told by Godaddy.com that I need to "fix my script"

Here is the real life links.
http://www.fullcirclesoft.com/vinyard/page1.aspx
userid = "jeff"
pswd = "test"
functionality works

I have a domain name that is forwarded to the same location with the
following URL
http://www.bertelsenvineyards.com/page1.aspx

Same web page, but the login functionality doesn't work. Why? I can
share with you the code of my page1.aspx and web.config if that will
help.

Thanks,
RABMissouri