Authentication provider for different sites

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Al, Sep 16, 2005.

  1. Al

    Al Guest

    Al, Sep 16, 2005

  2. Hello Al,

    the problem is the the browser will not send a cookie from site A to site
    B...

    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Sep 16, 2005

  3. Hi,

    When i used www.rentacoder.com service, I saw they write function called
    "copy cookie cross domain" for authention for muilti site.
    I think you can do similar that for your site

    Hoang Duc Chau, Sep 19, 2005