Authentication

ASP.Net User

I am using forms authentication. My application has frames [some of them are 20 pixels height]. When session times out and user clicks in one of these tiny frames, login page is loaded in this tiny frame but not visible

Is there a way to send the top most parent's url as ReturnUrl instead of the tiny frame Url, so that, I can force login URL to be in top and redirect back to frameset instead of tiny frame Url

Thanks
John

Holly Mazerolle

Are you using site server with this?